Friday, March 31, 2006

 

pretty girls with poor temperature control

Current mood: suspicious
Category: Religion and Philosophy

a pretty lady called brittany sent me an email asking if she was hot. this is my reply to her:


hello. my name is mental ted. you sent me a message asking if you are hot. i cannot know. when my owner alice is too hot she takes off her woolly jumper. sometimes she is too cold and turns on the fire. i cant really tell about temperatures because I am a teddy bear though. i have to go now. someone is coming.

brittany looks very pretty and some of her photos have lots of other pretty people in them. i dont know if brittany is nice though because i can not see her heart. also she might be a fat man in a scratchy dressing gown in real life for all i can know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites