Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

bee stings and a secret

Current mood: playful
Category: Music

last night alice took me to the bee stings gig in london.


i met lots of nice people (girls) and some suspicious characters (boys) and i played with kitty from the tits of death for a while. she was not too scary but a bit scary so i did not need to protect her from boys. someone said that boys need protection from her but that is just silly. she has nice eyes and shoes.

i also met a lady called joy who is an opera singer and very loud and she is nice but also quite fierce. she sang during ninjas versus aliens and was very good.


the bee stings gig was very good and val was very loud and i did a dance although i am only 16 inches tall so no one saw me. alice said that it is a good thing because what would they think? they would think i am a good dancer but alice does not like to be contradicted and i am her bear so i bit someone called chris later and felt better.

i am less suspicious of attila from the bee stings now because he was nice and bought me a smirnoff ice. i am a stuffed bear so i do not eat or drink or laugh but i pretended to drink it and poured it in someones shoe when no one was looking. that is a secret by the way.

Comments:
That was MY show you little bleeder! I'll get you...!
 
I was at the show and it rocked. In fact, I had a wonderful time on my only night in London. It was a good segue into my adventure in Morocco, where, unfortunately for me, there are no bears! Nice to meet you, Ted.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites