Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

flying

Current mood: elated
Category: Aviation

when alice was a little girl she would pretend to make me fly. sometimes she would lie on her back and hold me up and zoom me around and go nyeargh and then bounce me around a bit. even though she is too old for such silly games now she still pretends to make me fly although it is less about pretending and more about zooming me through the air from the bedroom window into the flower beds.

i don't mind but sometimes i get grubby and that means the washing machine for me. i hate the washing machine and sometimes (nearly always) i lose some stuffing. but I cant stay grubby or i cant go in alices bed at night where it is warm and smells nice and i can guard her. i got a thorn in my eye yesterday.


Comments:
I'm afraid of Mental Ted. What should I do? - Alun
 
being afraid of mental ted is probably sensible if you are a mean boy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites