Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

reefer madness

Current mood: wired
Category: Recreational drugs

lots of people send me messages. most of the time they send them to me at myspace but i dont like myspace because it has lots of weird people who are sad and hide this by pretending to be mad to make people like them. i think it would be easier if everyone sent me messages using email. do you know what my email address is? it is easy to guess. it is ted@mentalted.com. email me with a question and i will try to answer it.


here is an email that a sad person sent me on myspace. he says he is into drugs and i can not know if this is true but he still looks silly. here is how our email conversation went.

from chris: are you really mental, mental ted, or would you prefer to be called mentally challenged. from reefer_man1, new user.

from ted: my name is ted. if you want to know why i am called mental ted on the internet you should read my blog. it will be very clear why. bye. ted.

from chris: ok dont get strest

from ted: i am not stressed. this is the way i talk or write or otherwise communicate. i am a mental teddy bear. what else do you expect? bye. ted.

from chris: ok you got me but if i wos a teddy bear i wud have to be the dope one cus i am to stond for being menta ted

as you can see drugs are bad. alice has been taking some since our adventure to the smelly place. if she does not get out of bed soon i will put them in the toilet so she will be better.

Comments:
But Ted! Maybe Alice needs the drugs! You had better ask before you flush them!
Pablo (14)
 
alice is not being lazy at the moment so maybe the pills are not to blame. i will remain suspicious for now though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites