Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

winnie the pooh

Current mood: amused
Category: Art and Photography

there are lots of bears around. some are famous like me and another bear called winnie the pooh. when alice was small she enjoyed reading about pooh and laughed and said naughty things like he was a poo bear and he did a poo and winnie smelled of poo. she could not get told off because that is how it sounds (even though there is a subtle difference in spelling).


today a nice lady called gem became my friend and wrote this email:

I like honey best and I have a feeling you may say you prefer jam because I am thinking poo bear likes honey and he is a massive gaylord.

i will assume she is humouring me with the lack of punctuation and upper case characters. i nearly laughed when i saw she had spelled pooh as poo and that she said he is a massive gaylord. but i am a stuffed bear so laughing is not easy.

it did make me think about pooh bear though. i thought that the one alice liked was black and white and looked nice and was english. and the one on tv is colour and talks like an american. alice says that this means that english poo is good and american poo is shit. she laughed because of that poo thing i think. and no one can tell her off for saying poo now. or shit.

alice is over 30 and i worry about her sometimes.


so is gem. she wrote to me again saying this:

Sorry about my spelling, lack of punctuation and upper class characters, this is because I am a dyslexic (an alphabet spastic).
Was the bear that Alice likes a friend of Sooty?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites