Friday, April 21, 2006

 

zoo and bears and ice cream

Current mood: musty
Category: Animal Biotechnology

today we went to the zoo. my favourite bit was the bears. they are nice and hairy and smell musty. when noone was looking i clambered into their enclosure but you must not or they will bite you. they sniffed me and i sniffed them back. we did not bite and now i smell musty.


later alice bought some ice cream and she ate it and dropped some on my head. i think that now i will definitely have to go in the washing mashine. also i stepped in some bear poo.

on the train on the way back home alice fell asleep so i guarded her. a man came and said tickets and i nipped him so he went away and we went home and watched some tv. and alice had some chips.

Comments:
Sounds like you had a cool day. I like rolling in fox poo, which makes Susan put me under the shower, but I kinda like that. Today we are going to the beach, I like it when it's low tide which will be at 5.34pm today. I am excited and keep sneezing.

Hinges x
 
you are a clever dog to know about tide timetables. i hope a crab doesnt get your nose. or a jellyfish.
bye. ted.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites