Monday, May 15, 2006

 

the answer is blowing in the wind

Current mood: aerated
Category: Hair styles

today i have been hanging on the line. although i smell nice and clean i have been very bored and also i know that some of my stuffing has come out. if you find any of it please let me know because i am a bit floppy at the moment. the plus side is that yoga is easy but the down side is that typing and holding my head up and sticking my nose into things is tricky.

sometimes i wish alice would sew me up properly but she is not any better with a needle and thread than when she was ten and she didnt drink or smoke then either. and her eyesight is not as good as it was but dont tell anyone because that is a sign of getting old. and grey hairs.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites