Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

bear faq part one

Current mood: informative
Category: Bears

today i have written some of my faq. maybe later i will put it together in one place. that way you can all know about me and not ask the same questions. i dont mind answering questions but i dont want you to waste your bandwidth (i dont know what that means).

1. are you a real bear?

no i am not a real bear. i am a stuffed toy but sometimes some of my stuffing comes out so i am loosely stuffed really.

2. do you have a tail?

yes i have a tail. it is stubby and maybe stubbly because i am quite worn.

3. how old are you?

this is a complicated question. if there was a wikipedia page about me i am sure lots of people would argue about this one. i think i am 33 but i might be a bit older. also i only woke up 23 years ago so if you judge age by experience then i am 23.

4. can you eat and drink?

no. i am a stuffed toy (see 1.)

5. are you machine washable?

technically. i dont really like to think about this.

6. why is one of your eyes a button?

one of my eyes is a button because i lost one ages ago.

7. who is alice?

this faq is about me. i might do one about alice later.

8. are you mental?

yes. have you seen the state of me?

9. do you love alice?

yes. (i put that question in but i dont know why)

10. can you fly?

only when someone throws me. i hate it.

that is all for now. if i think of any more questions or if you write to me at ted@mentalted.com and ask then i will write some more.

it is tea time now so i have to do some yoga and sit with alice when she watches buffy the vampire slayer dvds.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites