Friday, May 26, 2006

 

found

Current mood: lost
Category: S&M

hello. it is only me. ted. first i need to say thank you very much to a boy called alan who sent me an email about lost. lost was on the other day and i wanted to watch it because it had a bear in it. alan sent me a picture of the bear. he said that the bear was only on the programme for about 1.59 seconds and that it was quite good. nobody knows what the bear was for but nobody knows anything about lost because it is a big fat con so i dont mind.


today i am excited because a nice lady called george is going to kiss me tonight. she is in the schla la las and that is a band and it is playing tonight in london and i will go and mosh like a mad bear. george is a boys name but she is a girl. i will have my work cut out for me because i have to protect her from boys but also the tits of death will be there and it is definitely my job to stop boys talking to them. and also alice will be there and maybe pete but if i see him i will bite him good. i will have to do some yoga before i go or i will run out of energy.

if you come to the gig say hello. you will recognise me because i am 16 inches high and i have a button for one eye (the other eye is quite starey and you cant miss it). i may also have a small camera phone.

ps. dont touch or i will bite.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites