Monday, May 22, 2006

 

sell sell sell

Current mood: industrious
Category: Mass Media Consumerism

i have had a busy weekend because i had to package lots of tshirts to send to nice people who are my real friends and who have bought my merchandise. i had to hide my operation from alice because she would want to know how i managed to sell tshirts on the internet without access to the internet.

it was fun to make up parcels because i avoided the mistake i sometimes make of using sticky tape. with furry paws and no thumbs (or fingers) sticky tape can get quite tricky to handle so instead i used brown paper and string to make the the parcels. and i made a printing stamp out of a potato to print my head on the parcel. that is called branding and it is important because other businesses like coca cola and mcdonalds and cheese strings use branding to sell lots of things and make lots of money.

i dont think my stamp is very good and also i forgot that you have to make the stamp backwards. that is why my staring eye is on the wrong side and the button doesnt really look like a button. and why my head doesnt look like my head.

i have put a picture of a small pile of parcels here so you can see what to expect if you buy my merchandise. actually this is a lie because you will only get the extra special ted packaging service if you tell me you want to buy something. if you buy from the website you will get a boring package from america that is made of plastic (the package not america although maybe america is plastic. i have not been so i can not know.) you might see that i have cunningly masked the address label to protect the privacy of my customers including richard watson from the north end tavern in worcester park surrey kt4.

someone is coming. i have to go now.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites