Monday, June 19, 2006

 

dream dream dream

Current mood: dreamy
Category: Nocturnal Bear Activity

i had a funny dream last night. it is mainly funny because i dont dream as a rule. something strange is going on and that thing is stranger than a stuffed bear writing a diary on the internet like what i am doing at the moment.


i will tell you my dream even though other peoples dreams are boring. alices dreams are always boring when she tells them to me. sometimes she dreams about freedom and love and fresh flowers in the countryside. i can see her twitch when she dreams. sometimes i prod her to make her stop because she should have a deep sleep and not go in to rapid eye movement. i am not a doctor so maybe i am wrong about that but i prod her anyway.

my dream was full of light and bits of dark and it was like i had two brains in my head when really i just have stuffing and precious little of that at the moment. if you see any of my stuffing please let me know. i am running a bit low.

this afternoon i will investigate alices bedroom properly. i found some large shoes in the wardrobe that smell like boys. this makes me anxious.

bye. ted.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites