Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

he is coming

Current mood: scared but protective
Category: Urban Legends


last night i was dragging out the rubbish to put in the bin. this takes me ages because i like to drag each piece of rubbish out of the kitchen bin and across the living room floor and out of the front door and down the drive and then i have to climb the big wheelie bin and then put the rubbish in there. usually i do this when it is dark so people can not see me (i am a fright). also i dont like people especially boys. some dogs are nice though but foxes sometimes try to wee on me.


last night was cold and dark and when i was outside i saw a terrible thing. it was so scary that i dropped the rubbish (it was some old fish fingers that alice left under the bed for about three and a half months and twenty seconds) and scuttled inside. before i did i took a picture with my trusty mobile phone. this is called evidence and i know about that because i watch csi with alice but not the miami one because the short ginger man makes me angry. here is my evidence.



this christmas i am going to take extra security measures because there are some mental people out there.

Comments:
Hi Ted

I am glad to see you are busy getting ready for Christmas. My goodness you did have a bit of a scare last night though didn't you. What a brave bear you are. Alice must be very proud of you.

I had an idea that I thought might be helpful. Perhaps you could get some string and hang it between the kitchen and the wheelie bin. That way you could thread the rubbish on and send it down to the bin without having to risk going outside. Also in the day time when the weather is nice you could hang on to a piece and use it as a zip slide. If some girl bears saw you doing this they might be very impressed.

I hope you think my idea is helpful. Give my love to Alice

Phoenix
x
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Humor Blog Top Sites